Yes, its been quite a few months since we’ve blogged, and boy what alot has happened. Our thoughts are with the people in Mumbai. On a lighter note, let us be reminded that at least the weather in HK has been perfect! We are also very pleased to give you an update on the new items on our menu…
We’ve got great new salads:
- Grilled chicken salad ($76) served with pineapples & peaches
- Cold roast beef salad ($82) with Dijon mustard mayo and served with gherkins, roasted garlic, apples & avocados
- Brunch Club salad ($108): A fantastic combination of the grilled chicken salad, roast beef salad, smoked salmon AND our classic Grilled French Goat’s Cheese salad
Brand new sandwiches:
- Brunch club croque-fromage ($68): homemade herb focaccia, blue cheese, Swiss gruyere & French Goat’s cheese all baked in the oven till the toast is crispy and the cheese all melted and gooey…yum!
- Camembert & grape sandwich ($58) with crushed walnuts & honey. Great vegetarian dish & healthy!
Improved French toast, crepes & pancakes! Enjoy thicker, fluffier pancakes, crispier crepes & French toast with additional new sweet & savoury flavours:
- Caramelized bananas & crushed walnuts ($58)
- Caramelized peaches & grenadine ($58)
- Minced lamb crepe ($86) in fresh tomato sauce topped with fresh basil & yoghurt. Also available as a pasta
- Goat’s cheese, leek & potato crepe ($76), which is also available as a pasta or risotto
New wine platter ($128): assorted cheeses, walnuts, dried fruits, olives, salami, parma ham & chorizo
Also back on the menu are our scrambled eggs & omelettes with leeks, for all you leek fans out there.
That’s all for now, we promise we’ll be better at keeping in touch going forward. Do please continue to give us your feedback & suggestions as they are always greatly appreciated and help us to improve! You can do so by leaving a comment on this blog, email us, fill out our comment card or just grab one of us at the restaurant anytime!
Last but not least, do feel free to forward this email and help spread the word about us, and if you wish to be added to this mailing list, please click here, and if you’d like to leave, just click here.
We hope everyone is doing ok and hope to see you in the brunch club again soon!
all at brunch club