Tag Archives: brunch club
in Causeway Bay where we have oodles of space, we have two antique cupboards filled with donated books….”brunch club’s fantastical book club!”
It is fantastical because:
- All the books are donated by our customers
- Free reading and browsing in brunch club
- Feel free to take any home, provided you donate some in exchange
- No joining fees, membership fees or hassle
- You’d be surprised, for donated books, we do have quite a few interesting titles…Looks like lots of you out there are quite into sci-fi, novels, self-help, etc.
- People have donated games too! (no taking games home though)
- Wonderful way to spend a lazy afternoon…
A very big googly-eye THANK YOU to all who so generously donated. So for those of you who are not yet on board, come join our book club – give some and take some – and be part of the brunchclubber community exchange!
The very popular Metropop came and did a smashing review on our little bakery. Thanks Metropop!
Please note our Chinese New Year opening hours are as follows:
Central: 13th 8am-4pm, 14th 8am-4pm, 15th Closed, 16th Open as normal
Causeway Bay: 13th 9am-4pm, 14th 9am-1030pm, 15th Closed, 16th Open as normal
Thank you and Happy Chinese New Year to all